Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag #1!!

Whoosh~! Here goes my first tag, tagged by Arvin. Why is it all about love love thingy la? o.o

Quiz:
1.If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I have never fall into the sea of love before. I'm dull lo.

2.If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Stay with my family forever and ever!

3.Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
Yup! Off to school with big smile, back to home with bigger smile~

4.Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
What's lying ahead of me?

5.What's your ideal lover like?
Like Popeye.

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both both! Rules of equality! My family loves me and I love my family~

7. What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
Coward, irresponsible.
@Arvin: I'm not a reckless driver! But I almost hit others' side mirror XD

8.How far will you go for the one you love the most?
Spend more on them. (my family la... Tak ada the most! Equality!!)

9.Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
Of cause la.. As long as i stay in Cyberjaya, I will have to see the idiot at everywhere that I wanted to avoid the most.

10.What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why?
Hmm? Pokemon. The existence of Pikachu is stunning.


Let me tag let me tag!!
1. CFC
2. Qikuq
3. Susu-chan


Meh.. I doubt they will notice my post. They have been MIA for some time ~_~

2 comments:

chuafc2006 said...

haha...i'm in cyberjaya just for a moment... so i came to ur blog using xr1003's pc...

what do u mean by tag? haha...newbie me =,=|||
rank no.1 lagi -,-+

Hitokira said...

i didn't meant all girls can't drive just that a few of them drive sucky ^^