Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictures

I wonder why? Why is that some symbols couldn't be load in Firefox 3? I'm not against Firefox 3 la.. Then I tried with IE. I saw "?" instead of boxes. So... Maybe I should try to experiment it with older version of Foxiiie. But I'm lazy. That's it. Who cares about boxes anyway.

By the way, I CAN'T USE POWERWORD 2007 (software) in Foxiie 3. This is intolerable! I have to google every time, in order to check out the meaning. Troublesome.. = = What to do? On the way upgrading to 2008's. We shall know the result very soon!

What's Powerword? In short, when you hover you mouse pointer over a phrase at web-browser, a list of explanations will pop out. Nice isn't it?


---------------------------------------------------------


PICTUREEEEEEEEES!! Pictures pictures picture!! I need more pictures in my blog, else it will be so duuuuull. Too bad.. There's something wrong with the file transfering system from phone-to-pc. By cable. Faulties.

Well well~ Let's try to solve it by buying a bluetooth device. >:D I'm not rich, but I want my blog to be colourful. I want ma life filled with colouuuuuuuurs!! :)


---------------------------------------------------------


One more thing one more thing! Whenever a new post is published, the end of the post always closely "stick" to the next post title. So messy and hard to read! No matter how many spacings inserted, it will automatically remove the spacings and become the current situation...

.
.
.
...
.
..
.

Messy... Very...

No comments: