Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teh Serious Game!!! (Part 1)

Guess what? Finally I got myself to step on the oil petal for the very 3-4-5 time! Not first la of cause... When still young sure curious about car driving and ask baba to let you 'feel' the taste of driving and step on the petal one ma..

Wookay! Here goes my story! A very good and yet bad experiences for me >.>


Day 1 - My heart goes dum di Dum Di DUUMM!
Fah... Very nervous! I got my learning schedule planned and assigned under Mr.Nelson(instructor). Haiya! No need gan jiong la... Mr. Nelson must be chinese, so should be very easy going. :):)

Got my name written and wait for instructor.

O.O An Indian instructor. Not being racist la. If not chinese then 100% will speak in malay. I'm having huge problem in understand malay's malay. Every time surely couldn't catch what they say. Then always "har?", "sorry?", "pardon?". Couldn't help it la... Sorry XD

Back to topic. MmMmMm... Mr. Nelson asked if I have any experience/knowledge in driving. I said no. Then he started to zi zi jor jor. Bratha, ah bo you want me to tell you that:

"Of cause sir! I have been playing in arcade and played NFS with joystick before lo! Got vibration sommore leh..! Geng la me ^^"

When encounter this situation ar, one must not fight back ya know! Instructor could make you fail and won't teach you anymore. *gulp gulp* Sit back and listen while he is lecturing and walah!!

The caaaaar is movinggggg! I heart Kancil!

Headed back to the lesson field and learned 3-point turn + parking. So far so good and lesson ended. Balik rumah! Tired >.>

No comments: