Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hobbies

Everyone should have at least one hobby, isn't it? Some love to play games, rear pets, sports, etc.. What's a hobby actually?

"A hobby is a spare-time recreational pursuit."
by Wikipedia.

"A hobby is all about hamsters la."
by Me.

Not lame lo! Hobby is about doing things that you love to do so and wouldn't mind to fork out enormous money on hobby. For an example, Me! Me just came back from Sunway Pyramid with friends and the main objective was hamster hunting. I bought odor removal and hamster food. Let's do a simple comparison between me and my so called hobby.


Hamster!

odor removal - RM 19.20
hamster food - RM 19.00
RM 38.20 in total

Myself!

food - RM 20.60
movie - RM 12.00
RM 32.60 in total

See! Food taken were so expensive, but still consider as I spent more for my so called hobby than for myself! It's totally fine with me anyway. He's so cute and I'm willing to do anything to keep Popeye healthy and happy. :) *I wonder if he feels happy or in another way?* All hail Popeye! For the sake of cuteness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa liao~~
u spend more on ur hamster than urself?
n u take feeding hamster as an hobby?
i tot it should b an xtra responsibility? lolz
well, haha~~i also spend a lot on COBY myself~~ n i miss him super muchie~~>.<
wel, hope ur popeye really is happy wif wat u hav done 4 him la~~XD

Hamsterism said...

Omg... He's happy la! Should be... @@