Monday, June 16, 2008

KFC

SCHOOL! Yohuuu~ First day for semester 1 in Gamma year. I woke up before the alarm rang! Most probably that too excited. Got myself ready and off to schooooool but still I was late to class. When lecturer came in Probability & Statistics class, I thought she was Mdm Tan Saw Chin lo! They look similar from the back. Kinda disappointed that wasn't her teaching, but Mdm Lim, the actual lecturer for P&S not bad la. Next, I'll have to check her ring finger by any chance. Out of curiosity la!


0.67%!
My oh my... Tuition fee increment is proven true! Thou shalt look at the proof attached below:


Did you notice that, each subject fee has increased by approximately 0.67% compare to last semester's? Everything is increasing after petrol price went nuts. No worries, MMU said. PTPTN still can cover the fee la. Inilah baru maciam Money Making University. :)


POPEYE!
He's smelly and not getting worse. >.> He is still so chibi. He wakes up and sleep earlier recently. He's soooo noisy when playing with hamster wheel. Zomg! He looks like a rodent!


Apparently blog title has nothing to do with the contents la.. XD

No comments: