Monday, June 23, 2008

Changed My Mind

Actually it's secure to voice out my opinions here as only few people know about my blog. I wrote a long long post before this and now I decided to erase it. Why? I do not wish to ruin my current lovely mood, make myself suffer mentally and it's somehow none of my business anyway but I'm linked to the issue partly.

In a nutshell, I disagree with what my friend blogged[Not in my blogging friend list]. He didn't fulfill his responsibilities yet now claiming that he was the victim. He is sooo wrong. Stop blaming others and think back what did you helped last time, before you declare such statement.

Friends
, the longer you mingle around with them, the more you will know about their "hidden" personalities.

What I'm going to do now is, to have a normal life! Which is sleep and wake up early. Do/prepare tutorials before classes. These are possible! Friends leh? Hahaha! I have no idea... :D

I'm not a bad friend anyway.. Just that me and my weird personalities make me look different. XD Call me to be my friend!. Only if you D-A-R-E! [1300-13-1300]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dont stop blogging...i am reading it always maybe skipping after a few days but i still do and i dont wanna stop so dont stop ^^

Hamsterism said...

Nono.. No picture so no new post. That's it = =