Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy busy week!

Heh heh! Finally new post is coming up! Why? Because I took Aerius + Xyzal which cause drowsiness, then I overslept and played truant. XD

So, what I did last week? I barely can remember honestly. Short term memory, ya know? Or I'm just too lazy to allocate data into memory ~_~

Last week!

Club Registration(Mon-Wed) - Hmm.. I joined fencing club, GDC(Games Development Club) and CLS(Chinese Language Society). Why fencing? Because it's a... sport and fun? GDC, half of my friends in the club are Hi-comms. So must support support la. You guys better do properly la! Last year joined as working comm, no news for meeting or whatever at all! Means no SAP points ler >.> CLS, chinese must show support to own culture ler...

Club registration only held for 3 days. So ngam in those 3 days, my class ended around 1pm, so I went over to GDC booth to 'help out' lo. Basically I did nothing la. XD I spent 90% at there to play board games. Play for 3 days continuously, sufficient to exhaust mentally. Although I did nothing, but better than some Hi-comms that didn't showed up. Exclude those that were helping out with other clubs.

Fencing practise(Wed) - I had my 1st class! At first, we learnt the basic moves. Still okay. I'm able to cope up with coach. Later on, we were assigned WEAPOOOONS! Nola... We were going to practise with the sword called Foil. It was heavy than I had expected. Your fingers and wrist need lots of strength in order to hold Foil. Very the heavy. Not kidding. XD

Fending AGM(Thurs) - I SAW refreshment!! Other than that, I saw another friend that we worked together before for an event in CLS, called Kee. Well, the AGM started a wee bit late due to have to wait for those people that were late. >.> Actually I wanted to get a position in this club, as they offered vice president, treasurer and armourers. Of cause, vice president is a no-no, as I lack of knowledge and have 0 experience. Armourers are job for boys...Treasurer! I have been dreaming to become a treasurer! I wanted to nominate myself but very paiseh. Another reason that, Kee is from FOM, definitely she's the most suitable one to become the treasurer, so in another way I give up lo... Sad but it's okay! Just concentrate in training will do. :p After that refreshment session! I had a cup of.. Coke or Root Beer? And I didn't eat egg tart... Too full T_T

CCIP performance practice(Sun) - I'm acting as a tree! Proud to be a tree seriously! Nothing much to say for the drama practice. Lots of performers didn't came at 1.30pm practice, so everything were messy. But at 7.30pm practice, everyone came! Things were moving smoothly I think. :D Good good!

======================================

Eventuality, I was sick on Sunday. But I knew that it was going to happen. The day before Sunday, I ate hotdog with strong chilli then didn't drink enough of water. Later on, I stayed overnight at friend's house. The table fan were facing me direct to my head and I was too lazy to adjust it. Sleep all the way. Until the next morning, runny nose + sore throat pain. So, I took Xyzal, Aerius and Woods. Drowsiness x3. These were the consequences la... That's why new long post is going to be published XD

In a nutshell, it was a fruitful week. Tonight is the real CCIP performance. Hope I can do it nicely, even just as a tree. Chiong arrrrRR!

*ps: Soli no pic D:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kakoi ja, fencing <3 I have always wanted to learn these kind of sports like kendo and such which looks so darn cool, but I'm too shy D;

and sorry to intrude your territory, i just got linked here when i trying to fool around by clicking things T_T

Gomenasai!You hamster ish so cute!

Anonymous said...

And hor...do fencing ppl shout like "hiak!hiak!" or "hak!" like ppl in kendo xDD

Hamsterism said...

Yoz chibi!! XD Thanks for dropping by!

So far I haven't hiak/hak xD The weapons are way too heavy, totally forgot to shout.. ohoho!

Chibiiiiiiiisenn!

Ashley said...

woot woot!! u blog?? haha.. cool.. keep it up..