Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teh Serious Game!!! (Part 2)

I wore a black shirt. Which I think that I shouldn't do so. Since I'm quite superstitious, day 2 wasn't a good fine day for me. T_T


Day 2 - A Gloomy Day?

Almost 4pm. The van still haven't reach. Yo... 4.15pm. Mana lu la van? No time to waste then quickly called driving center to confirm my transport booking.

>Me in red, operator in purple<
*cling cling*

"Hello Melati"
"Hello? Eh.. Saya mau confirm tu van ar.. Belum datang lagi. Bole tolong check ar?"
"You #$%^%&%^*$?"
"Sorry?"
"You $%&^*&^*%^&?"


*He asking what I'm going to learn hor?*

"Amali"
"Nama you Amali ar? Saye tanye lu mia nama."
"Ah.. Haha O.O Liew."
"Ok. Tunggu saat ar"
"Ah.."


*clock goes tick tok, hp credit says bye bye*

"Ah miss. Hari ni no transport booking bagi you ar."
"Oh?? Okay... Thank you thank you. Bye bye!"
"Okay.. Bye bye!"


*ps: <@#$%@#$> means I couldn't catch what the operator said.

No time to waste liao lo seriously. Luckily mami still at home and the good old Sunny car is repaired. Fai fai rush to driving center and mami dropped me off at driving center's office. I walked in the office and asked the person in charge to help me check my bookings for transport.

>Me in red, worker in purple<
"Miss, ade bawa jadual blajar tak?"
"Ade ade!"

*hands schedule to him*

"Oh... You tadi call punya ar?"
"Ya.. "

*blushing while he busy checking database*

"Oh..!! Yang hari lain tu ade book. Cuma hari ni tak tulis. Sorry ar!"
"Haha tak apa"
"You tunggu jap. Nanti van bawa you masuk driving field ar."
"Okay. Thank you ar!"

* = = *

The booking story very long la. Lazy to blog anymore. XD This is the first part describing how terrible my day was. Still got a lot more to go. XD Well, I was late for few minutes and surprisingly the instructor was there already. I felt so kns already and thinking of he will zzjj(refer Day 1 post) again. Guess what! He... ^^ ... O.O... nagged again la yo! I'm suppose to learn to drive on the road and I don't have the form(temporary license thingy) with me. Nag nag nag for few minutes later, he drove me back to the office and took the form lo! Kacau la... I thought yesterday he told me he take liao ma... K la.. I didn't get what he said yesterday la so I don't know need to take lo.. I need Malay listening tuition liao seriously.

Okay...

OFF TO THE ROOOOOOOOOOOAD!

Started to rain. With the busy traffic >.> Normally when you see people in "L" car will laugh right? No? K lo.. I will laugh one lo. I drove veeeeeery very very slow but I braked hard! And somehow my engine died in the middle of the road XD And now, that was my karma. ;p Bear with me lo people. When you see reckless 'L' Kancil driver, take my advice. Stay away from me at least 1 KM. :):)

After finishing the route, then drove back to the driving field. I failed to do as smooth, nice and easy like yesterday. Very tension! Mr. Nelson nag again! Yo... How to do better in such tension atmosphere? Tak bole la... I knocked off a tiang when parking T_T Sia sui... Nag lagi!

The time was up! Balik rumah! Balik balik! Balik with van. Last but not least, the driver forgot to dropped me off because he forgot about it. Instead of sending me back off just few kilometers behind the driving center, he brought me to makan angin around Bukit Mertajam. Yea, you are right! I'm the last one to reach home after munching the air for 1 hour++! ^^V Not that I didn't remind him kay... Just that he took another road, thought will drop me off abit later ma. @_@

- The End of Second Day -

No comments: