Saturday, June 14, 2008

Laziness

ZOMG! Guess what? I'm lazy!


Since I'm lazy, let's forget about part 3 & 4 of "Teh Serious Game!!!". But then lazy to the max is a no-no la! So must blog briefly. XD Basically, I met with a Malay lady that took the same van with me to driving center. She talked to me and I felt so warm and nice! Words can't describe the feeling and definitely feel happy that able to talk to her. :) Even the van drivers are friendly. Aw... Malaysia is such a nice country with different races and cultures. FTW! Jajaja!

Driving lessons day 4 & 5 - gear satu, Gear Satu, GEAR SATU!! Instructor kept yelling at me as I always forgot to change to gear 1 when car stopped at junction. And I did actually forgot to do so during road test. XD Luckily still pass la. Aha-ha-ha-ha-ha! :X


Next event - gathering with friends. Had two different gatherings and most of them are still having the same old look ;p Meh... Innocent and interesting high school memories flashed back. Lovely! ^^ Hope to see you guys soon!

Soli. I tarak pictures. XD

No comments: