Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes or No?

Out of dramas, movies, animes...!! Hmm... I spent whole day doing nothing seriously. A plain boring day without entertainment. It's okay anyway, gotta train myself how to deal with days without Internet later. So... I have decided to clean mealworm's home!

Not many left. :( Gotta "refill" soon. Have been feeling sad and guilty for those mealworms. I killed them indirectly. T_T They are the best... Larvas whom will finish up Popeye's unwanted food and then Popeye eats them back. They sacrifice themselves with honour and provide high protein for Popeye. Good intention but cruel, isn't it? So called oppotunity cost XD

Buy more or no? Similar to we consume meat and veges everyday. MmMmMmMm... Last man stands will be the survivor eh? Life is full of contracditions.. :/


------------------------------------------------


Popeye is getting bigger I think! Current wheel fits him well but who knows if he will continue growing? If so, he will slip while running lo.. If he slips, means there will be a hole in my wallet because I'm planning to get him a gf! Liew's hamsta family tree is going to groooow! >=D


-----------------------------------------------


Sleeping soon! Won't be able to join the Download Day... :( Feel happy for me la! I never sleep this early before le.

Oyasumi nasai~

No comments: