Sunday, June 15, 2008

Back to Cyberjaya, back to school!

Disappointed. Way too disappointed!! Once again I'm back to this isolated place. We seriously need oasis over here! Not joking.

Anyway, after unpacking bags, Internet is the first thing that annoyed me. =.= The connection is so damn laggy! The first time it took 15 mins to login MSN and 10 mins to load Google website. But sooner things get smoother after modem and router are restarted. Maybe.

To think deeper, B1-7-12 will have to live without Internet for weeks! Minimun 3 weeks I assume. This is due to ex-tenant left us. :( He has to chop off the line and then we, new tenants will have to reapply new account/line/whatever. Geez! I couldn't even complain about the lagginess of the Internet by that time. Will miss the days. :( Meh... That evil dude. XD Jkjk!

It's 10pm and Popeye is awake. I have to bath. And eat. Then do something until 12-1am. Then sleep. To get myself back to the track. I can do it. I think. :D

INTERNET DAMN LAGGY LA WOI!

No comments: