Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Header + Firefox 3

Created my own header for "Hamsterism"! :) Somehow the result isn't that great as it looks blurry. Not a fine project but satisfied already la. Meh...I'm not a perfectionist. :p As long as job is done and it looks fine for me, then okay liao. XD

Comments are welcomed! (If anyone noticed my blog ~_~)

--------------------------------------------------------------------


It was Download Day! I pledged but I didn't make it on time. XD Too tired to stay awake and server will be laggy la as so many people out there waiting to download Firefox 3. Sleep comes first! Okay! Before that I tried the beta version and it was good.


Features that I like:

Bookmark - Easy and fast bookmarking features. XD Nice for lazy people like me.

Speed - I believe that surfing speed is improved. Hmmm... Somehow Streamyx is very lousy recently. It takes longer time to load a single page nowadays. It is Streamyx's fault or Firefox isn't helping at all? ;p (Should be Streamyx's fault!)

Zoom - Yosh!! We can now zoom the text only while the other objects remain in their sizes. Kwel!


Feature that I dislike:

Address Bar - When you activate the drop down list, things get a wee bit complicated. It looks messy for me. Heh.


No pictures? Yea of cause! You have to experience these by yourself and can even discover other features too! Try Firefox 3 today! :D

No comments: